Manager, Partner Engineering
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We are seeking a Manager, Partner Engineering to lead our team in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The Manager, Partner Engineering will play a central role in establishing the Metaco Technical Solutions Team in EMEA by overseeing all technical deployments of Metaco’s flagship custody solution, Harmonize, solutions to multi-national banks, fintechs and crypto-native startups.
The Manager, Partner Engineering will lead the Metaco Technical Solutions team, ensuring that the processes from pre-sales through to production are seamless and result in high levels of customer satisfaction. You will be working closely with our Sales, Presales, Engineering, Product Management and Account Management teams to align the skills of your team to the needs of our clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage the Metaco Technical Solutions Team in Lausanne/Geneva to ensure that this team delivers excellence, maintains proper skills and is staffed at the correct level to meet the demands of our clients.
- You will also directly serve a select group of clients to maintain visibility into the challenges and opportunities that each type of client can bring to your organization.
- Lead a team of primarily client facing professionals that responsible for leading deployments of Harmonize into complex client environments.
- Lead the design and development process for client requests related to customizations, adjustments, extensions or workarounds that would not be included in the formal product roadmap
- Ensure client deployments follow the company´s recommendations and highlight risks occurred by the client when not following the recommendations
- Implement efficient and repeatable client onboarding and training processes for knowledge transfer
- Support Product unit in responding to client RFIs
- Create new content for clients for connect Metaco Software to other systems, software and processes Maintain visibility of your teams metrics (including utilization, project planning, skills, staffing levels, etc) as well take responsibility for delivering on the targets around these metrics.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 10 years of experience with working with and leading teams of technical professionals in an enterprise setting.
- 10 years of experience with deploying enterprise class, services-oriented applications in on-premises, cloud, or hybrid/multi-cloud environments.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm automation is required.
- Experience with OpenShift and Terraform is required.
- Experience with Enterprise Linux is required (RHEL, SLES, and/or Ubuntu)
- Hands-on experience with IBM LinuxONE or System Z architecture in both on-premise and cloud deployments is required including HyperProtect Services, Secure Execution, configuration management via HMC/HMA and using Linux with these technologies.
- Exceptional team-working and interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude and the ability to build trust and confidence among customers, suppliers, partners, and colleagues.
- Strong communication skills, both in written and oral form.
- English Language: Fluent (written and oral) with at least 10 years experience in english-speaking professional settings.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: in-office collaboration for moments that matter is important to our culture, and we give managers and teams the flexibility to decide which days they come in.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Custody roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.