Investor Relations Senior Manager
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the communications and relationship management strategy/execution for key groups of existing and prospective investors, current shareholders and financial analysts. In addition to the Communications team, you will work cross-functionally with most teams at Ripple. This role reports directly to the SVP of People, Places and Communications.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- With the CFO and other senior leaders, build and maintain meaningful relationships with analysts, and educate existing and prospective shareholders and investors on the company’s product/business strategy and goals, performance, financial position and announcements
- Develop strategic plans and key messages for this audience including relevant company moments such as M&A, investments, liquidity events and other high-impact moments
- Manage Ripple’s IR calendar of events end-to-end, including non-deal roadshows and speaking opportunities for senior executives at relevant financial and crypto-related investor and analyst conferences
- Work with the senior leadership, Product and Marketing teams to create and update investor materials, including presentations, fact sheets, case studies, and analyses
- Manage shareholder, investor and sell-side analyst communication, including drafting quarterly updates, managing a shareholder database/mailing list and investor/analyst communication database
- Quarterback initiatives such as an annual Analyst Day where senior leaders brief private and public analysts on Ripple’s business and growth
- Keep senior leaders smart on industry and peer company benchmarks by providing updates on peer company activities, relevant market updates, industry events and equity research reports
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5+ years of experience across investor relations, equity research, analyst relations, in-house communications, hedge funds, asset management, equity capital markets, or investment banking (investor relations experience within financial services or crypto a plus)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of crypto and/or financial markets; understands valuation concepts/techniques used by analysts and investors
- Ability to network, and establish/maintain relationships with analyst community; existing relationships with industry sell-side analysts a plus
- Relationship-building and superior interpersonal skills that enable you to work in lockstep with partners on the Equity Administration, Total Rewards, Legal and Communications teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication with a knack for distilling complex information and telling stories clearly and effectively
- Highly organized and skilled at planning, prioritizing and executing in a fast-paced environment with keen attention to detail
- Excellence in project management that requires collaborating with many contributors, including senior leaders; seeks opportunities to add value and contribute to the broader team’s success
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Metaco roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.