Sales Senior Manager - RippleNet North America
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Ripple is growing and we are looking for a dynamic and growth-oriented candidate to join the Sales Team as Sales Director for North America based in New York. Ripple is a crypto solutions leader that is transforming how the world moves, manages, and tokenizes value. We are working to bring the Internet of Value to life - and looking for talent to help drive this crypto-enabled future. The candidate is responsible for growing our customer base here in North America and identifying and validating new customer segments. As a member of the Sales team, the candidate will help to shape regional sales strategy, and source and secure customers which may include payment companies, fin-techs, banks, corporates, and others.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned hunter, an entrepreneurial and experienced growth leader with both sales and business development experience with the ability to think through how markets need to adapt to support paradigm-shifting technology. The candidate’s core skill sets should be in sales with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as product, product marketing, customer success, legal, compliance, and business operations. Working as part of a fast-moving sales team, candidates will need to be self-starters with the ability to work independently and effectively with leadership and cross-functional teams. The candidate should possess passion, empathy, motivation, the ability to think strategically, and demonstrated success in achieving sales goals. Additionally, they should have a relevant network in the region including but not limited to financial services, payments, FinTech, and corporates that require cross-border payments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify and secure commercial relationships with Ripple customers including payment players, fintechs, regional banks, and corporates that require cross-border payment solutions
- Help NA sales team to achieve quarterly and annual targets set by the Company
- Be the voice of the customer and work with product, marketing, customer success/sales teams to help drive use cases for cross-border payments and other products
- Help product marketing to refine go-to-market strategies based on feedback from customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to formulate deal strategies, tactics, and account plans to develop the necessary relationships and move deals to closure
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in the sales and BD, preferably in payments industry
- 10+ years of consultative sales experience at a major enterprise software vendor or other relevant industry player
- Highly accomplished sales career, with a proven track record of successful sales, culminating in multiple sales achievement awards
- Strong knowledge of global financial and payments markets
- Working knowledge of regulations surrounding the financial services industry in North America
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to hunt and exceed targets
- Outstanding negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent at cultivating relationships with decision makers in client organizations to secure new business
- High energy, with a constantly positive outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment with frequent international travel
- Highly flexible and ready to manage in a very dynamic environment where change is a constant
Other common names for this role:
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Metaco roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.