At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
At Ripple, our global offices are expanding, and we’ve created an Onboarding experience that is immersive, engaging, and most importantly welcoming to all of our new hires. We are seeking an Onboarding Coordinator who will play a vital role in making onboarding practical, transformational, and aligned with our culture of continuous learning. Working closely with the Onboarding Manager you will provide comprehensive support to all aspects of new hire onboarding, including systems, administration, design, and facilitation. We are looking for a curious and organized individual who thrives in a fast-paced and exploratory environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Support global New Hire Onboarding program, including full time, interns, and contractors, with the intent of future scaling and ownership of:
- Logistics Support - correspondence, global enrollment/scheduling, internal communications & ticketing, content maintenance, vendor communications.
- Organizing and hosting virtual and live events, with possible light facilitation required.
- Ongoing collaboration with cross-functional teams to execute, troubleshoot, and optimize process redundancies: Communications, Workplace, DEI, IT, People Operations, Hiring Managers, and Recruiting.
- Data collection & reporting.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and shared services to ensure operational excellence, and provide periodic logistics support to broader L&D Programs.
- Manage vendor relationships: program swag & tools
- Contribute & maintain New Hire Confluence page
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- A natural curiosity for problem-solving and creative thinking.
- A deep personal belief and commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- A passion for Learning & Development skills & building a culture of growth.
- Innovative ways of leveraging systems & tools to reach a broad audience of learners across global time zones.
- Experience supporting a learning environment.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience and comfort managing a workload that can vary based on new hire class size and distribution.
- Excellent attention to detail, recognizing the importance of each step in the process and its impact on new hires.
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time Ripple employees. For all Metaco roles, please discuss benefits with your recruiter.