Principal Product Manager, Trading Systems
At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to join our teams charged with delivering best-in-class liquidity in a cost effective manner to Ripple’s customers. You will lead the roadmap and definitions of the trading platforms that power Ripple’s payments and crypto liquidity products. The team is responsible for the planning and execution systems that enable price discovery and fulfillment for fiat, crypto assets and tokens via a globally distributed, highly performant trading platform. Ideal candidates will have a track record of making high-judgment and impactful decisions in delivering reliable global-scale quantitative electronic market making systems. You must be passionate about inventing and delivering customer-focused solutions to ambitious and ambiguous challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead defining the strategy and vision for our algorithmic market making systems
- Define long term roadmaps based on team strategy and vision, looking around the corner to deliver the best systems to meet our customers liquidity needs
- Manage challenging prioritization and trade-offs that span technical and non-technical inputs
- Create and communicate product stories and requirements to guide and align the cross-functional teams building these systems
- Operate with influence across partners and stakeholders to ensure strategy translates into execution plan
- Mentor and guide the professional development of other product manager’s within the company
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 12+ years of overall experience (at least 6 as a product manager) with a proven track record of delivering impactful and deeply technical products
- Deep understanding of traditional markets and automated electronic trading systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute with a lean team in a high ambiguity environment
- Desire to lead, influence, and inspire a cross-functional, diverse, and distributed team
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.