At Ripple, we’re building a world where value moves like information does today. It’s big, it’s bold, and we’re already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If you’re ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
As a Partner Manager on the RippleX Partner Relations team you work with valued partners to foster innovation, adoption and impact within the XRP ledger ecosystem.
You will work directly with a portfolio of partners innovating in the areas of blockchain, de-fi, and tokenization. You will develop a deep understanding of each partner’s organization, culture, internal constituents, aspirations, and needs to build highly impactful relationships with key executives and decision-makers to ensure achievement of mutual objectives.
You will develop and implement strategic account plans for each partner. The Partner Manager works with the larger Partner Relations organization to establish procedures that drive operational excellence in support of the strategic account plans. You will lead all aspects of partner-facing activities between partners and other Ripple teams including, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development and others
Bringing together your experience with high-level relationships, technology and finance domains, and strategic execution you will help Ripple and its partners drive the next wave of innovation on the XRPL!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Evaluate and lead new strategic partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures.
- Provide leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementation of strategic account plan
- Proactively drives results by overcoming barriers and making sound decisions based on thoughtful, balanced consideration of customer/partner objectives, Ripple objectives, and by soliciting clear input from key partners
- Break down project objectives into appropriate, manageable tasks with clearly defined success metrics.
- Assemble and guide both internal and external resources on execution and progress of the work
- Advise and guide partners to achieve the desired and agreed on outcomes.
- Travel to customer and partner locations (20-30%)
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5-10 years of experience supporting partners and/or customers in the areas of software/technology, financial services/technology or blockchain/cryptocurrency
- Proven experience in business and strategic development
- Ability to effectively interact with the C-suite, founders and leaders
- Demonstrable understanding of multi-stakeholder management in complex environments
- Excellent team-working and interpersonal skills, able to build trust and confidence among customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues
- Experience in development and launch of modern, complex business solutions involving innovative technology and B2B relationships
- A strong sense of ownership, and empathetic attitude that “the customers’ problem is my problem”
- Out-of-the-box thinker, client advocate - a doer, not a just a thinker
WHO WE ARE:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work from home, from our offices, or a combination of the two around our centers of gravity (15 global offices).
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team offsites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Competitive benefits that cover physical and mental healthcare, retirement, family forming, and family support
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Generous vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Something looks off?