Senior Brand Designer
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 60 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 500 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
About the Job
The Life360 Brand & Creative team is responsible for bringing our brands (Life360 & Tile) to life through fresh design, creative concepts, campaigns, and well-crafted assets. In this role, you will be working under the supervision of our Managing Associate Creative Director and primarily focused on the Tile brand. As a Senior Brand Designer you will work on various marketing and brand initiatives across a range of channels—from social and web to advertising, packaging, and more. You will work closely with other members of the creative team (copywriters, art directors, other designers, etc) as well as cross-functional collaborators to bring the Life360 brand experience to life and achieve company goals. You will have your hands in creative work that will be seen by millions of users and customers.
What You’ll Do
- Delight and inspire current and potential Life360 / Tile customers by creating high-quality design solutions that incorporate beautiful typography, iconography, imagery, color, and composition
- Develop a range of visual design explorations for various projects and concepts
- Deliver pixel perfect assets and design specs across a range of channels. From email to ecommerce assets. You will be a master of digital design.
- Leverage the Life360 and Tile Brand Guidelines in your work and contribute to the ongoing development and evolution of our visual identity
- Work closely with the rest of the Creative Team to streamline the creative process
- Collaborate with cross functional partners within the organization
- Articulate and present work and effectively synthesize feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure consistency of design and quality
- Participate in design critiques and provide feedback to peers within the Creative Team
- Complete ad hoc projects in support of brand and marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the brand and product teams to establish and maintain our design standards and guidelines
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years design experience in agency environment and/or B2C brand
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Passion and curiosity in the creative field
- Interest in the consumer electronics industry and ecommerce world
- Ability to take direction when its given and take the lead when needed
- Experience working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience seeing work through from concept to completion
- Experience in digital design: Email, Ecommerce, Paid Media, and Social Media.
- Experience in Print Design a plus
- Mastery of Figma & Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented
- Problem solver with little hand holding
- Eagle-eye for details like spotting alignment issues and inconsistencies
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans
- RRSP plan with DPSP company matching program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, several company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Be a Good Person - We have a team of high integrity people you can trust.
- Be Direct With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it’s hard.
- Members Before Metrics - We focus on building an exceptional experience for families.
- High Intensity High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!