CRM Marketing Manager
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 50 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 500 employees, mostly based in the US, with an engineering and international marketing team in Europe.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
In 2022 we saw 55% growth in our international user base to 20M members. We see significant opportunities to grow our membership and business outside the US and have made International expansion a top priority for 2023 and beyond. As such, we are building out a team in London to lead this effort to grow outside the US with our initial focus being the UK and Continental Europe.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!
About The Job
As we build out Life360’s International business, we are looking to add an experienced CRM Marketing Manager to support our global growth. With proven success in the US, a strong International user base, and a compelling value proposition around family safety, we are now building out our international team to support our business globally.
We are looking for a passionate and data-informed CRM Marketing Manager who will support the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns that help acquire, engage, and retain Life360 members in our international markets. You will own the customer journey for Life360’s owned and operated channels and be responsible for segmentation, content, and optimal landing experiences.
This role will be pivotal in supporting our membership model expansion in key international markets and will help in the strategy and execution of our international lifecycle marketing efforts. This will include designing and implementing go to market campaigns for international markets, localising US best practices internationally, and managing the marketing calendar, segmentation strategy, lifecycle journey mapping, creative briefs, testing, and execution of marketing campaigns end-to-end.
This will be a high impact role, managing email, in-app, and push notification communications that are seen by our millions of members. In addition to building consumer facing communications, the CRM Marketing Manager will also report on campaign metrics, make actionable recommendations based on data, and partner closely with cross functional partners and our 3rd party marketing platform to create delightful customer experiences.
This role is based in London with a hybrid model of remote and in person/office meetings and reports to the Senior CRM Marketing Manager.
What You'll Do
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the end-to-end cross-channel (email, push, in-app, sms) marketing campaign process from concepting, brief kickoffs, design advisory, translation/localisation and targeting strategy
- Work with the CRM/Lifecycle Marketing team to run tests that help define content, cadence, and channels that optimise for customer engagement and retention
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Marketers, and Engineering to implement GTM plans and any required changes on our marketing platform (Braze) for seamless campaigns
- Partner with stakeholders in Product, Creative, Testing, Legal, Finance and more to support our international marketing roadmap
- QA campaigns with test engineering and marketing QA teams
- Be well versed in building email, in-app, and push notification comms on our Braze marketing engagement platform
- Work with the Creative team to make copy and design edits that are optimised for user experience
- Aggregate, summarise, and share campaign results that have clear insights and takeaways
- Assist with customer survey execution and management
What We're Looking For
We are looking for candidates with a diverse background that will compliment the skills and backgrounds of the current team. If you don’t fit all the criteria below please apply anyway as this list is more of a preference rather than a rule. Our priority is for a well rounded team that delivers results:
- Experience in B2C subscription business (ideally app based with a freemium model)
- At least 4+ years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms with Braze experience (highly preferred)
- Experience driving revenue through product experiences
- Effective time management, creative, analytical, and organisational skills
Experience launching and/or managing international marketing efforts
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Strong at data analysis and making data-informed decisions
- Strong communicator both written and verbal who excels in fast-paced and collaborative environments
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
Along with joining the founding London team as part of a fast growing company you will get:
- Industry leading compensation
- Hybrid working in central London (2-3 days per week) with flexibility to do remote working weeks
- Generous holiday options
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Learning & Development programmes
- Private comprehensive health & dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme for mental well being
- Free Life360 membership & Tiles
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Be a Good Person - Everyone at Life360 respects each other and maintains a high level of integrity.
- Be Direct, With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it’s hard. This is always done in support of the person’s development, and we are intentionally inclusive and always respectful.
- Members Over Metrics - We value metrics and use them to influence strategy and measure results, but at our core we always focus on building an exceptional experience for families.
- High Intensity, High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done. We are in a fast moving and competitive environment and we have a team that is in it to win it.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.