Consumer Marketing Manager
Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 50 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 500 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!
About the Job
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Consumer Marketing Manager who will help execute integrated marketing campaigns for Life360’s Devices division. You are both hands-on and able to work closely with cross-functional partners from Product, Design, Online, Marketing, and Sales to bring campaign and evergreen concepts to life. Sample projects include supporting promotions, partnership programs, and feature/product launches, as well as membership tests for Life360. You will use your prior experience analyzing results and engagement to inform future marketing plans and improve sales and advocacy, as well as support channel marketing needs such as pitch decks, sell sheets, training materials, etail assets and product description page updates for etail.
The salary range for this position is $125,000 to $180,000. We take into consideration an individual's background and experience in determining final salary - therefore, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
What You’ll Do
- Execute global marketing campaigns for Life360 Devices (Tile/Jiobit), including promotions, new product/feature launches, partnerships, tests, and other projects
- Collaborate with Design, Membership, Sales, and other teams to meet deadlines while also producing high quality assets and customer experiences
- Improve device sales and help plan future campaigns using actionable insights formed through results evaluation, testing, customer feedback, and surveys
- Propose and implement process improvements for asset delivery, inventory alignment, and coordinated implementation across global marketing and sales channels
- Ensure consistency across all consumer touchpoints including outbound (email, push, social), inbound (online) and in-app channels and other surfaces
- Ideate on programs for and support cross-functional partners such as DTC, UA, LCM, International, Product, Social, Membership, Sales, Ops and others.
- Support etail/retail (sell-in, promo assets, etail product page management)
- Be prepared to navigate ambiguity and address project pivots in a fast-paced environment
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years experience in integrated, channel, and/or consumer marketing, ideally with prior startup and/or consumer hardware experience
- Experience in owning the end-to-end campaign process from ideation to market entry
- Thorough knowledge of marketing funnel, impact and customer/product life cycles
- Experience in launching multi-channel campaigns, setting and achieving key results
- Strong communicator who excels in dynamic and collaborative environments
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with major retailers and etailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and Target a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Be a Good Person - We have a team of high integrity people you can trust.
- Be Direct With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it’s hard.
- Members Over Metrics - We focus on building an exceptional experience for families.
- High Intensity High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.
Since the majority of our staff is located on the US West Coast, our primary working hours will be 9-4pm PST
Something looks off?