Senior Manager, DTC (Direct to Consumer) E-Commerce Merchandising (Contract)
Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 50 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 500 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced ecommerce merchandising leader to fill in for someone going out on maternity leave. The dates of this position are approximately May - November.
You will be responsible for monitoring sales, CVR and AOV across Jiobit and Tile.com sites globally with a goal of achieving our sales and margin targets. They should always be looking for adjustments that can be made to improve metrics. This person should be a skilled planner who can work with the team to map out promotions and merchandising updates many months in advance and then be able to navigate tactical execution of those plans. Checking that all assets are up on time, pricing is correct and the customer experience on the site is optimized. This person will need to be organized, detail oriented and an excellent communicator and cross functional partner. We are looking for someone experienced in both DTC merchandising and as a manager of people as this person will be leading 4 merchandisers.
The salary range for this position is $139,500-$180,000. We take into consideration an individual's background and experience in determining final salary- therefore, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
What You’ll Do
- Execute the global e-commerce strategy to provide an excellent user experience for the websites globally, including hardware and subscription sales for Tile and Jiobit products.
- Ensure that we are delivering profitable E-commerce growth and meeting DTC revenue and profit goals across all regional sites.
- Ensure the monthly forecast is accurate by working closely with analytics, marketing and sales operations teams.
- Manage and coach four DTC merchandisers to execute and continuously improve key Online Merchandising and Store Operations tools and processes, including NPI, pricing and promotion, campaign planning, A/B testing, and monitoring performance to plan.
- Leverage historical data, current industry conditions and retail plans to oversee the creation of competitive campaigns, promotions, and pricing.
- Ensure that Creative, Marketing and Merchandising teams are aligned on initiatives and campaigns, and that all site content is consistent with brand identity and strategic direction.
- Optimize e-commerce assortment strategies, promotional strategy, retail differentiation, product mix, and inventory levels. Monitor business performance to plan, and make adjustments as needed to achieve targets.
- Work with Web Analyst, turn data into actionable insights (funnel conversion, campaign performance, A/B testing, page performance, etc.)
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience working in consumer. In-house experience at a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup is a plus
- 1-2+ years of people management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in eCommerce platforms (experience with Big Commerce and Scalefast a plus), site analytics tools. Experience with A/B testing tools preferred
- Experience forecasting, analyzing, and projecting core Ecommerce KPIs
- Experience managing a robust QA process for site merchandising, promotions and pricing.
- Strong leader and team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture supportive and collaborative relationships.
- Strong UX/UI understanding with customer experience at the forefront.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and project management skills.
- Champion a culture of innovation and continuous process improvement.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Be a Good Person - We have a team of high integrity people you can trust.
- Be Direct With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it’s hard.
- Members Over Metrics - We focus on building an exceptional experience for families.
- High Intensity High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.
Since the majority of our staff is located on the US West Coast, our primary working hours will be 9-4pm PST
Something looks off?