Client Implementation Manager
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative changes that impact the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we’re assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on the side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day.
HONK is actively seeking a Client Implementation Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of pre and post-sales initiatives for HONK’s multiple lines of business. This person will interact closely with key clients and collaborate with various internal teams including Business Development, Product, Finance, and Engineering.
The Client Implementation Manager will work closely with HONK’s Insurance, Automobile, Fleet, Logistics, and Rental clients to ensure a smooth and successful sales implementation experience.
- Utilize your expertise in project management methodologies to plan, execute, and monitor sales implementation projects from initiation to completion.
- Work closely with the sales team to analyze and optimize the sales process, identifying areas for improvement, streamlining workflows, and implementing best practices.
- Collaborate with various internal teams, including business development, marketing, product, and operations, to ensure seamless implementation of new sales initiatives. Foster effective communication and alignment across departments to meet project objectives and deliverables.
- Track and analyze sales performance metrics and KPIs to assess the effectiveness of sales initiatives and identify areas for improvement.
- Leverage an expertise of sales engineering to address client technical questions, manage demonstrations, and assist with solution design during implementation process.
- Provide regular reports and updates to management, highlighting key findings and recommend actionable strategies to drive sales growth.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market dynamics, and emerging technologies. Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and innovation, making recommendations to enhance sales effectiveness and customer experience.
What You’ll Bring
- Proven experience in Sales Implementation Management or Sales Engineering, preferably in Towing and Roadside, Insurance, OEM, Rental Car, Fleet, or similar industry.
- Experience with project / program management, preferably related to software development; PMP, CSM or similar certifications strongly preferred
- Experience in client-facing roles and enthusiastic about overcoming challenges and delighting clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to analyze sales data, identify trends, and recommend data-driven strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and methodologies, with a track record of successfully implementing sales initiatives.
- A desire to work in a late-stage, “startup” environment where the world shifts constantly, there are not layers and layers of bureaucracy nor the ability to pass things off to many other teams. You use the resources you have but you know how to be dangerous enough to get things done without the help of others as needed.
At HONK, we're a community of diverse and passionate individuals who believe in the power of remote work and the strength of inclusivity. As a remote-first company, we embrace the boundless possibilities of collaboration and flexibility, allowing our team members to thrive from anywhere in the US.
HONK is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Employment decisions at HONK are based on merit, qualifications, and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by law.
See more open positions at Honk
Something looks off?