Safety Hotline Specialist
Getaround (ex-Drivy in Europe)
Posted on Friday, January 14, 2022
People around the United States trust Getaround to help them safely rent cars from friends, colleagues, neighbors, and even strangers. As a Safety Specialist, you will be their champion—their deliverer of magical customer experiences. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for the intake and triage of new Safety events, working with our owners, renters, and vendors to facilitate the Safety process from start to finish in a timely manner.
We're looking for bright, energetic, and passionate individuals that can grow with our support team in the Philippines. You’ll be empowered to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people. We need you to be willing to go the extra mile, have a focus on getting the details right, and be a bright and energetic communicator. Of course, you need to be passionate about Getaround's mission to empower people to carshare everywhere.
What you'll be doing
- Follow internal process to recover vehicles rented that are involved in a late return
- Answer and triage incoming phone calls and emails reporting critical safety-related incidents
- Consistently communicate with owners, renters, and vendors to assure a positive and efficient user experience from beginning to end
- Communicate with internal team for assistance and support of active recoveries and urgent incidents
- Practice de escalation skills when speaking with emotionally compromised users involved in critical incidents
What you'll need
- University or equivalent degree
- 2+ years work experience in Safety, Customer Service, Crisis Management, or Hospitality
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience handling customer escalations under pressure.
- Empathy and sound judgement when dealing with owners and renters
- You enjoy taking initiative and making people happy
- Must be willing to work evenings or weekends as the team operates 24x7
- Experience with vehicles and transportation
- Customer support experience in a fast paced startup environment
- Previous experience with Zendesk and UJET
See more open positions at Getaround (ex-Drivy in Europe)
Something looks off?