Account & Customer Success / Work-study internship
Getaround (ex-Drivy in Europe)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
We’re the world's leading car sharing platform, with millions of users around the world, sharing thousands of cars in over 950 cities across 8 countries.
Our mission is simple: Make our cities better places to live through carsharing.
Carsharing empowers people to move in a smarter and more sustainable way: studies show that one shared car replaces between 4 and 10 privately owned cars, which frees up space in our cities while giving communities 24/7 access to cars when they need them.
With our connected car technology, users can quickly and easily book and unlock a wide variety of vehicles directly from our app, without ever having to meet anyone in person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
To reach our vision of a world where all cars are shared, we need a strong team to help us disrupt car ownership.
We look for people who are curious, positive, and engaged; who can adapt and learn quickly; who have the skills and smarts to reach their goals autonomously, while having the generosity and mindset to work collaboratively. No matter your role, background, or level of experience, we believe that every member of the team can have an impact.
We're extremely proud to be certified “Best Place to Work” 2023!
- We are looking for a work-study intern ("étudiant en alternance")
- You’ll work in our Car Quality team. You’ll report to Richard, our Senior Supply Operations Associate and to Adèle Head of Supply Quality. Our goal is to make sure our cars are safe, compliant to our rules, and that car owners provide the best possible experience to the drivers.
- You'll also work with other members of the Supply team in charge of managing our car owners on the platform while also giving support to all departments (Fraud, Coms, Marketing, etc), and with the Account Management team.
- You'll assist the Senior Supply Operations Associate (Richard), to ensure the reliability of hundreds of cars every month and be in contact with our outsourcing teams both in Europe and North America.
- As the Account & Customer Success Associate you will have to help our car owners to improve their level of Quality and take decisions on questions asked by our outsourcing teams.
- Through your expertise, you provide our outsourcing team with trusted support on all their questions linked to the owner behavior, the quality of the car, the compliance of the advertising content on the platform and personally handle Getaround owners with more complex requests.
What you'll do:
- Contact our owners (written and oral communication) to make sure they respect our TOS and get feedback from them on specific topics: cancellations, car listing content, car safety issues.
- Assist the Senior Supply Operations Associate to help the outsourcing team to reach their SLAs.
- Be proactive on implementing new processes to improve the quality of the fleet.
- Create from scratch new educational content to improve the overall quality of the fleet for our car owners.
The candidate will be trained on the technical aspect of the job
What you'll bring:
- You are detail-oriented, organized, able to work independently and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Good communication skills are also important, as you will be interacting with many actors
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have the ability to show empathy and customer-centric mindset but yet with a firm position when needed
Why join us:
- 🌎 Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with global headquarters in San Francisco and an office in Oslo. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Getaround.
- 🌱 The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 5 self-owned cars.
- 🧠 A place to learn and grow with weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential, unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), optional annual training, plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- 🌐 An international team and company: our product is live in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium and Austria.
- 🏡 A remote friendly policy: this position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week.
- 📝 A monthly subsidy to cover part of your work-related expenses at home
- 🤝 Getaround is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity, equity and inclusion of all our Getarounders
- 🗓 A €200 annual credit and unlimited 20% vouchers for your Getaround bookings
- 🍽 A Swile lunch card
- 💻 Apple equipment
Come join us!
See more open positions at Getaround (ex-Drivy in Europe)
Something looks off?