Getaround (ex-Drivy in Europe)
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2022
As a Workforce Analyst, you’ll be working closely with the Ops Manager and WFM to manage internal processes like effective staffing, forecasting, scheduling, and real-time adjustments required from Getaround.
We're looking for a bright, energetic, and passionate individual that can grow with our Workforce team in the Philippines. You’ll be empowered to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people. We need you to be willing to go the extra mile, have a focus on getting the details right, and be a bright and energetic communicator.
What you'll be doing
- Ensure staff optimization by ensuring you have adequate resources to meet demand; and keep a close eye and resolve concerns on schedule adherence, service levels, absenteeism, and other applicable service and efficiency metrics
- You will be responsible for producing daily reports of staff members’ attendance and performance for the management team
- Real-time monitoring for the operations team by providing direction and guidelines to hit service level goals
- In charge of maintaining a roster of staff with accurate employee details which includes availability, preferences and skills.
What you'll need
- At least 2 years of experience in Workforce Planning - preferably with expertise in Forecasting, Capacity Planning and Scheduling, and Real Time Management
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multitask and with strong analytical skills
- Adaptability to learn a variety of software programs
- A high level of accuracy with regards to data entry
- Advanced knowledge of database applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
See more open positions at Getaround (ex-Drivy in Europe)
Something looks off?