Senior Embedded Electronics Engineer
ENSO has developed the first opioid-free, wearable device clinically proven to solve pain better than Vicodin. It works by delivering a patented electrical stimulation treatment that relaxes the muscles and calms the nerves wherever it is applied, and it's all controlled via an app on your smartphone.
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Electronics Engineer to join our agile, close-knit team and to help us become a leader in pain management.
We are looking for someone to help design and build the second generation of our device https://ensorelief.com/product. You will work to:
- Simplify the overall design
- Improve it to speed up and simplify manufacturing
- Increase reliability, including BLE
- Extend battery life
- Update components
- Work closely with our manufacturer to get this into production, including redesigning our current test fixtures.
The next project will be to create a BLE monitoring device with motion detection, galvanic skin response, etc. We already have a core design for this, but we're open to a better design.
- Startup attitude
- Experience with both MCU-based circuit and PCB design.
- Experience with MCU firmware
- Design for manufacturing
- BLE experience
- Experience with developing wearable devices or sensors
- Medical device experience
- Experience with digital signal processing for analog sensors a big plus
- Experience designing test fixtures, automated tests, etc. for manufacturing