Strategic Enterprise Account Executive
Classy, an affiliate of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise over $6 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic, east coast based, Strategic Enterprise Account Executive to support a local territory with experience specifically selling technology products and/or services into the top echelon of the nonprofit industry. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of building solid relationships. The candidate must also have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery and selling to multiple decision makers including C-Suite Executives.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of impactful activity, supporting an east coast territory
- Prospect, follow up on leads, and respond to RFPs and help define a new segment for Classy
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline to include, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts presentations to senior management
- Work hand-in-hand with our consulting partnerships to uncover new opportunities and cultivate ongoing relationships within the industry
- Thoughtfully deliver web-based and in-person presentations, demonstrating strong product knowledge and sales standard methodologies
- Be comfortable selling to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in complex organizations to create compelling events and secure buy-in
- Work closely with a team of Sales Development Reps to provide strategic direction and feedback
- Develop strong relationships within the market while actively marketing and promoting Classy’s brand and products through adept public relations
- Consistently overachieve your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
What you bring (Required):
- Fully remote position based in New York City or Washington, D.C.
- Travel required, up to 50% in the field
- 5+ years experience in positioning and selling large, complex SaaS solutions
- Knowledge and experience working within a solution-selling or consultative selling methodology
- Experience selling/navigating a complex sale
- Experience acquiring new business
- History of success selling cloud solutions
- Technically savvy and skilled in using a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and other sales software tools
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic
- Experience selling into the nonprofit space, specifically development offices a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application or a job interview or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact us at email@example.com.
The expected US salary range for this position is $120,000-$145,000 ($240,000 - $290,000 when potential target commissions are factored in) + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.