Lead Product Marketing Manager
Classy, an affiliate of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise over $6 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org.
About the role:
Join us! We are looking for a Lead Product Marketing Manager to help define and grow Classy’s AI and data product strategy, marketing, and GTM activities. We’re on a mission to help fundraisers be more effective and efficient, and we’re looking for a PMM that can drive this mission forward.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Drive GTM and marketing strategy for Classy’s fundraising intelligence suite
- Be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management to define a differentiated roadmap based on market requirements
- Craft product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas and doubles down on our differentiators.
- Plan and execute product launches across the organization to drive market awareness and adoption
- Leverage GTM strategy and messaging to assist with sales enablement + assets for prospective and existing Classy customers
- Act as a thought leader and compelling speaker at webinars, contribute to our blog, and speak at multiple conferences per year
- Assist with creating material for white papers, campaign elements, presentations, and webinars to generate new leads
What you bring (Required):
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with at least 3 years of experience in B2B SaaS
- Strong experience in using or marketing data and intelligence products
- Curiosity: Ability to analyze a situation, understand its complexities, ask the right questions, and propose solutions.
- Project management wizardry: strong experience in creating project plans and executing on them
- Exceptional writer and communicator
- Cross-functional influencer
- Ability to formulate an opinion based on data and act quickly
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- B2B Product Marketing
- Experience in analytics, predictive modeling, or data science
- 3+ years experience in marketing to small and midsize companies
- 3+ years experience with fundraising, working with a foundation-related team, or engaged in a similar role that gave you deep knowledge of market trends and customer needs of nonprofit fundraisers
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Our commitment to Sustainability. Classy exists to create a more inclusive and sustainable world for all.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $125,000 - $170,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.