Paid Media Manager
Classy, an affiliate of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise over $5 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org.
About the role:
Classy is looking for a paid media manager to help drive digital growth through our paid channels in conjunction with our Paid Media agency! Classy is a leader in online and mobile fundraising technology for nonprofits.
We're a fast growth company supporting organizations addressing the world’s most compelling causes. You’ll work closely with the Performance Team Manager in driving our strategy across Paid Media and with the agency who coordinates execution. Your work will directly impact the amount of high value leads we can assign to our sales team to acquire new Classy customers.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Provide day-to-day support, updates, and troubleshooting for digital ads
- Analyzes data within Google Analytics and ad platforms (Google Ads, Meta Ads, TikTok Ads, 6Sense). Put together reports on performance.
- Coordinates request from digital team to design, QA creative, and work with agency on asset management.
- Manage display and LinkedIn ad campaigns
- Work in collaboration with agency on Google Ads, Meta Ads, and TikTok Ads
- Write short ad copy and landing page copy
- Work cross-functionally with design and content teams to oversee execution of digital strategy.
What you bring (Required):
- 3+ years experience in a marketing role focused on paid ads
- Proficiency in Google Ads
- Proficiency in Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Knowledge of TikTok Ads
- Knowledge of Display Advertising platforms
- High attention to detail and proactivity
- Ability to work cross functionally in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) & organizational skills
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Some experience using Asana or other project management tool
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Economics
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Our commitment to Sustainability. Classy exists to create a more inclusive and sustainable world for all.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $75,000.00 - $105,000.00 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.