Partnerships & Ecosystems Manager
Classy helps nonprofit organizations increase their impact by creating outstanding giving experiences. Our best-in-class suite of online fundraising solutions help millions of people amplify their support for the causes they care about. As an independent subsidiary of GoFundMe, we are a global leader in modern giving across B2C and B2B, crafting new opportunities to reach more people and organizations across the world. Since 2011, Classy has powered tens of millions of donations from over 190 countries and raised over $5 billion for social good.
As Classy continues its rapid growth, we are looking to add a Partnerships and Ecosystems Manager to our team! Reporting to the Manager, Strategic Partnerships, you will focus on strengthening, growing and managing relationships with key technology, systems integrator and consulting partners. Through your efforts you will help drive better outcomes for shared customers and accelerate business growth for Classy and our partners.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Design strategy to deliver joint sales, enablement, and customer success programs at scale
- Implement a consistent cadence of joint planning, field execution, and business reviews with partners
- Understand partner leadership team and Classy goals to drive alignment and shared value between organizations.
- Establish joint pipeline, bookings targets, and other KPI’s, as well as track and analyze performance and progress on an ongoing bas
- Design and deliver regular communications to keep Classy front-of-mind and provide compelling updates on joint successes, product innovation, and sales programs
- Work closely with partners go-to-market teams as the primary point-of-contact for alignment on sales and customer opportunities, or challenges.
- Create process for and manage scaled partner support processes based on our internal processes, and route to the correct teams
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and internal Enablement teams to design and deliver effective solution and release enablement
- Help negotiate updated partnership agreements, and bring back new opportunities to our partnership business development, or product teams
What you bring (Required):
- 4+ years of progressive and successful direct sales, channel sales, or partner management experience in a B2B complex SaaS environment
- Experience building successful joint sales/co-marketing initiatives with partners that produce compelling ROI that boost company awareness and revenues
- Knowledge of the Nonprofit sector and related technologies
- Experience selling to and building consensus among multiple stakeholders at strategic B2B tech companies and System Integrators, including C-level executives
- Strong business acumen and experience writing effective business and/or sales plans
- Highly organized with experience managing projects and/or programs
- Comfortable owning a quota assigned to your book of partners, as well as managing the entire program, often working autonomously under limited supervision
- You’re an expert verbal and written communicator and a compelling storyteller. People love hearing your presentations, reading your emails, briefs, proposals, enablement docs, and pretty much anything else you pen
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $100,000 - $140,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.