Senior Implementation Project Manager
Classy, an affiliate of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise over $5 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org.
Classy’s Professional Services Team is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for managing implementation projects for Classy’s fundraising and events platform for our large-scale enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate for this role is a detail-oriented customer advocate with experience delivering high quality, on-time SaaS implementations. We want to talk to you if you love driving implementations with aggressive timeframes at a high level of quality.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as an Senior Project Manager for the post-sales customer journey
- Manage projects end-to-end, which includes scoping, planning, solution design, execution, risk/issue mitigation and stakeholder management with ownership of success
- Gather information from customers to evaluate their needs and create tailored implementation plans that support business objectives
- Responsible for completion of deliverables, execution of the implementation and overall project success
- Identify, monitor and communicate project risks and scope changes that may arise during the implementation
- Execute client implementation projects with sole responsibility for deliverables, overall project success, exceptional customer experience
- Build strong relationships with all internal and external project stakeholders, up to and including customer executives
- Manage resource planning and utilization to drive project progress and achieve Classy and customer milestones
- Own and drive process improvements, internal projects, implementation success, and software documentation
- Make meaningful contributions and/or own team and department goals
- Serve as a mentor for junior team members
- Develop Classy product and non-profit industry subject matter expertise
What you bring (Required):
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience
- Experience managing large-scale, enterprise projects
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines with a full workload
- Strong people skills to lead collaboration across functions and organizations to drive progress
- Experience identifying and implementing process improvements
- Superior analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Leads with customer centric attitude
- Natural problem-solver, comfortable with complexity and ambiguity
- Proactive attitude with ability to independently solve conceptual problems and deliver results in challenging situations on time and in scope
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
Experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics) implementations and integrations
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Our commitment to Sustainability. Classy exists to create a more inclusive and sustainable world for all.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $85,000 - $115,000+ equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.
Something looks off?