Product Designer II
Classy, an affiliate of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise over $5 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org.
About the role:
Classy fundraising platform helps millions of supporters safely and securely donate to nonprofits and the inspiring causes they stand for. We’re looking for an experienced product designer to design experiences for supporters, account settings for administrators and core navigation between experiences. You will have a design system to leverage in order to create consistent, high quality customer experiences. More than anything, you give a damn and want to use the power of design for good.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Create simple and intuitive experiences by distilling product requirements and user goals into sketches, wireframes, and prototypes and continuously iterating to meet customer needs.
- Have a deep understanding of customer needs, backed by qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Collaborate with a team of talented designers, PMs, engineers, and customers in all phases of design, from discovery to execution.
- Effectively negotiate your design solutions, validated through user research.
- Advocate on behalf of the customer, with the goal of creating the most efficient and easy-to-understand experience possible.
- Ideate, design, and build experiences with an accessibility and inclusive first mindset
What you bring:
- 4+ years professional experience designing enterprise software
- A portfolio of awesome case studies that showcase your ability to identify personas, map customer journeys, build consensus, and iterate based on feedback and data
- Capacity for simplifying complexity and the ability to create successful user experiences
- Experience applying accessibility and inclusive design principles to all initiatives
- Experience conducting user research and analysis
- Experience creating new visual directions, including color theory and typography, and ensuring they’re carried out consistently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to communicate and present complex ideas clearly in both verbal and written formats
- Unparalleled collaboration skills and extensive experience partnering with engineers to create beautiful products in an agile environment
- Experience working in Figma
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every month for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: impatient to be great, find a way, earn trust every day, fueled by purpose
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
- Our commitment to Sustainability. Classy exists to create a sustainable world for all.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $100k - $135k+ equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.
Something looks off?