Classy, an affiliate of GoFundMe, is a Public Benefit Corporation and giving platform that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Classy's platform provides powerful and intuitive fundraising tools to convert and retain donors. Since 2011, Classy has helped nonprofits mobilize and empower the world for good by helping them raise over $5 billion. Classy also hosts the Collaborative conference and the Classy Awards to spotlight the innovative work nonprofits are implementing around the globe. For more information, visit www.classy.org.
Classy is looking for a Senior Vice President of Marketing to lead, grow and develop all core functions of our Marketing organizations! This includes: Brand & Design, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, and Programs & Events. You’ll lead Classy’s marketing team, sit on the Classy executive team, and lead our continued evolution and develop our brand and market value. This person will report directly to the President of Classy.
What you'll accomplish:
- Lead the Marketing division at Classy. This includes: Brand & Design, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Growth Marketing, Community and Events
- Partner with executives and cross-functional partners to develop strategic orientation and drive key initiatives
- Partner closely with the sales team and the product team to steward our product vision and roadmap
- Serve as a key leader on the Classy executive team helping guide our operating division, from empowering our teams to serving the sector to building joint offerings with the GoFundMe division
- Develop a clearly articulated value proposition with corresponding enablement materials and marketing campaigns to engage with key external audiences and to improve our Sales and Customer teams’ success
- Build and implement adoption and expansion strategies for our existing customer base, including account planning and generation for new products
- Steward our evolving market position with our target audiences
- Manage to key corporate objectives and carry a pipeline number across market segments, while managing to healthy unit economics for our customer base
- Analyze market insights and build plans to define an evolving company position and target audience
What you bring (required):
- 15+ years overseeing several marketing disciplines & leading a brand in B2B, Fintech or SaaS industry
- 10+ years of direct people leadership experience
- An understanding of Enterprise sales and the enterprise phases in the sales cycle
- Extensive experience negotiating terms and closing contracts for business
- Strategic problem solver
- Strong multi-functional partner, particularly with Product, Sales, and Post-Sales organizations
- Can think in a “bigger picture” and org mentality while still rolling up your sleeves
- Ability to perform at an exceptionally high level with ambitious velocity
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $257,000 - $317,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.
Something looks off?