Sales Associate (Chile)
About the Role:
* Please note all applications must be made in English*
You’re not afraid to cold call someone or strike up a conversation with someone you just met!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness and wellness partners. You will be identifying potential studios and venues to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network whilst building supply density in selected areas and filling your prospects pipeline in creative and fun ways!
We're looking for a Sales Associate to join the Partnerships team as we expand our Chile business!
- Research, prospect and sell new studio, gym and wellness partners on to the platform in selected areas to help expand the ClassPass geographic footprint
- Utilise online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in SalesForce
- Learn the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, meeting prospects face to face, building the relationship and closing the deal
- Learn to effectively objection handle and customise partnership proposals according to the needs and interests of the prospect and ClassPass
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Manage inbounds and ensure they get signed up to our ClassPass directory
- Actively hit daily KPIs and consistently achieve & exceed monthly sales targets
- Collaborate with other departments
- Learn ClassPass product and processes
Skills & Experience
- Recently graduated or <1 year in sales
- Highly organised individual with ability to prioritise and attention to detail
- A natural negotiator with a passion for results
- A fantastic communicator; not afraid to speak to anyone
- A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- A natural problem solver who’s comfortable with an ever-changing fast, startup environment
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self improvement
- Positive and inventive attitude and a drive to win with friendly competition
- Desire to spend a sizeable share of your time in field sales and meeting prospects face to face
- Based in Chile
- Must be eligible to work in Chile
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.
Something looks off?